
I had my first Fat Burger combo with everything on it and a coke to drink. After ordering you can go ahead and poor yourself a fountain drink and sit at any of the empty booths. There were several people waiting ahead of me and everyone was served in order. The onion rings at the next table looked delicious. Fresh, clean and crisp. Not oily at all. I waited about 5 minutes and the same fellow who took my order brought my burger combo with ketchup. The fries were almost perfect. Perhaps slightly not fully cooked but almost undetectable. The burger was a disappointment because I was comparing it to my favourite Harvey's burger. It just didn't have the juiciness nor the right condiments. I ordered everything on it and that's not usually how I like my burger. My favourite toppings/condiments for my burger are: mustartd, relish, ketchup, onions, 2 tomatos and pickles on the side. This one had lettuce, mayonaisse, pickles, and some other stuff that just didn't taste right on a burger. The patty was big but dry. I probably won't go back again. They have 3 other locations in Vancouver.
No comments:
Post a Comment