I picked up: sliced chicken breast, snow pod leaves, you-choy, green and red peppers, ginger, kung pao stir fry sauce and some chow mein noodles. When I got home, I marinated the chicken with the kun pao sauce for about 15 minutes in the pot I was going to stir fry in the fridege. I sliced up some onions, green and red peppers. I washed the snow pod leaves and the you-choy to be blanched in hot water for a few minutes to kill the germs and to partially cook it. I then cooked the chicken with some olive oil. Just before the chicken was tender and done, I added my sliced ginger and crushed-sliced garlic. It smelled good! Then I added the vegetables. First th onions and then the peppers and finally the snow pod leaves and you-choy. I added more stir fry sauce. I warmed-up the chow mein noodles in the hot boiling water for a few minutes, drained and added it to the stir-fry chicken and vegetables. More sauce as needed and then it was all done. It had a bit of a kick but I liked it. I had 2 bowls of chicken chow mein noodles with vegetables. Yummy!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Chicken Stir Fry Noodle 20090223
I picked up: sliced chicken breast, snow pod leaves, you-choy, green and red peppers, ginger, kung pao stir fry sauce and some chow mein noodles. When I got home, I marinated the chicken with the kun pao sauce for about 15 minutes in the pot I was going to stir fry in the fridege. I sliced up some onions, green and red peppers. I washed the snow pod leaves and the you-choy to be blanched in hot water for a few minutes to kill the germs and to partially cook it. I then cooked the chicken with some olive oil. Just before the chicken was tender and done, I added my sliced ginger and crushed-sliced garlic. It smelled good! Then I added the vegetables. First th onions and then the peppers and finally the snow pod leaves and you-choy. I added more stir fry sauce. I warmed-up the chow mein noodles in the hot boiling water for a few minutes, drained and added it to the stir-fry chicken and vegetables. More sauce as needed and then it was all done. It had a bit of a kick but I liked it. I had 2 bowls of chicken chow mein noodles with vegetables. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment